1600 7th Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
Phone: (262) 377-3270
Fax: (262) 375-7740
Founded in 1947, the Grafton Division is comprised of four facilities with 400,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 100,000 square feet of warehouse space. We pride ourselves as a solutions provider streamlining the supply chain with American made, quality products at a globally competitive price.
The Grafton Division is an TS certified leader in the manufacture of complex high pressure die castings, machining, painting, polishing, testing and assembly, providing exceptional quality and value.
- 31 Die Cast Machines Ranging 800 to 2500 Ton
- Automated - Robotic Cells
- Central Shot Monitoring Systems
- Fondarex Vacuum Systems
- Vertical & Horizontal Machining Centers
- Finish Blasting Machines
- Vibratory Machines
- CNC Mills & Lathes
- High Melt Capacity of Multiple Alloys
- Optical Emission Spectrometers
- Custom High Speed Machining Centers
- Automotive Industry
- Motorcycle Industry
- Small Engine Components
- Recreational Vehicle Industry
Pace's Grafton Division is a leader in producing complex high pressure die castings primarily for customers in the automotive, industrial, large and small engine, and lighting industries. Value add services include machining, painting, in-house assembly and more.
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001:2008
- TS 16949:2009